This global event aimed to advance research, policy, and practice in the field of parenting and family intervention.
The theme of I-CEPS 2023 was "Promoting wellbeing and health globally through effective parenting support". Towards this important mission, the hosts brought together researchers, policymakers, practitioners, consumers, and service providers in the parenting support community. They aimed to inspire innovation and collective action, and empower parents and families around the world to benefit the next generation.
Symposia addressed the following sub-themes:
• The impact of parenting on child and family wellbeing
• Improving the outcomes of parenting programs for hard to reach and vulnerable families
• A global perspective on evidence-based parenting support
• Flexible service delivery in diverse caregiving contexts
• Implications of implementation science for sustained deployment of evidence-based parenting support
• Future directions of parenting support
Abstract submissions closed on the 23rd of December 2022.
For a list of confirmed keynote speakers and further information see i-ceps.pafra.org.