The International Step-by-Step Association (ISSA), in collaboration with UNICEF Serbia and the LEGO Foundation, shared how playful parenting can be used as a vehicle to create nurturing "orbits" around families while building on their strengths.
This online event was held in 16 December at 14h CEST.
- Diego Adame, Initiatives Lead, Global Programmes, LEGO Foundation
- Jelena Zajeganović-Jakovljević, Early Childhood Development Specialist, UNICEF Serbia
- Ivana Mihić, Associate Professor of the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Philosophy in Novi Sad
- Miša Stojiljković, father, journalist and author of the RTS shows “Papa, you`re crazy”
- Maja Knežević-Romčević, Board Secretary at the Standing Conference of Cities and Municipalities
- Nataša Krstić, UNICEF consultant
You can find out more here.
The webinar recording is available here.