Caring for the child’s healthy growth and development - Caring for newborns and children in the communityPublished by WHO and UNICEF, this training package equips community health workers with the knowledge and skills to counsel families to:
• breastfeed young children and give their children nutritious complementary foods;
• play and communicate with their children to help them learn and to strengthen their relationships with their children;
• prevent childhood illnesses and injury; and
• recognize signs of illness and take their children to a health facility.
• Care for child development
Organization: WHO and UNICEF
Web link: https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789241504997