Nurturing care recorded presentations in EnglishIn preparation for the virtual South-East Asia regional multisectoral meeting (April 2021), the World Health Organization, UNICEF and partners prepared six recorded presentations in English. The recorded presentations address the rationale for investing in nurturing care for early childhood development, provide an overview of the Nurturing Care Framework, and dive deeper into Strategic Actions 1, 2, and 3. The recorded presentations also give examples of a resource to support caregiver well-being, mass media and community engagement, and overcoming barriers to men’s engagement in health services.
The six presentations in English (listed below) can be accessed from our YouTube channel here.
• Nurturing care for early childhood development: an overview (WHO and UNICEF)
• Strategic action 1. Lead and invest (WHO and UNICEF)
• Strategic actions 2 and 3. Focus on families and communities & Strengthen services (WHO and UNICEF)
• Caring for the caregiver (UNICEF)
• Using mass media and community engagement to support provision of nurturing care at home (UNICEF)
• A case for male engagement in nurturing care: Learnings from SHOW Bangladesh project (Plan International).
Organization: World Health Organization, UNICEF, Plan International
Language: English, Arabic
Web link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rMp4Rr1NrY&list=PL2t5_PS3PIVAN009fB-Qz4ezWPz4rdvwi